Ignore


Photo by bixing sheng on Unsplash


This year I learned to start ignoring many things. Ignoring what I started doing was getting lazier to interfere in other people’s problems. Trying to be cool by not bullying, stir up, and keeping a distance from friendship. 


Maybe people will be disappointed with me because I do not adapt to their hobbies. But if I follow what they want, I will feel tired. I don’t want to be someone who pretends to be someone they like. Breaking away from the circle was an try to keep me from getting caught in a toxic relationship. 


Trying to free me from the circle friendship full of drama so that my mind is not stressed. Ignoring the negative things I think will provide a solution for a calm and more focused life. The burden of thoughts of the negative influence of the circle slowly tried to throw away.




You May Also Like

0 komentar